Jade Murphy Poems
- (unknown) Reader, Pass on. Don't waste your time on bad ...
- You And Me Your laughter hugs my soul, Your smile rings out...
- No More I couldn't shake it, I wouldn't wake, Dead enough...
- Life's Beloved One Poppy, Life's shed blood, Our hero, ...
- Ancestor Land Back and back I go, skimming the wild Emerald...
- Trade In Stones Billowing and suffocating, there it was- so...
Hi I'm Jade, I'm now 18 years old.
I was born in the east end of london! I fell in love with poetry many years ago, and have many poets i aspire to write like. George Herbert has to be up there, with William Yeats, Patrick Kavanagh, William Blake and Keats.
I want to be a primary school teacher, and hopefully instill a love for poetry within them from a young age.
I'm in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jade Murphy
Reader, Pass on.
Don't waste your time on bad biography or bitter rhyme,
for what i am this cumbrous clay ensures,
and what i was is no affair of yours! !
This isnt my poem, but i heard it somewhere and it needed to be shared! !