JAE JAE Poems
- Ballerina Feet The nicest, subtle things- The tiny flutter ...
- A Limited Body People who have a limited body of ...
- Life In Monochrome I paint my way in black in white, ...
- First Date. across this table quivering light-streaked ...
- The Fall Of Man The Fall of Man. We study the Holocaust at...
- Larger Than Life. Ten years the largeness of your heart that ...
- Dissociation Dissociation. This conversation teeters on ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about JAE JAE
The nicest, subtle things-
The tiny flutter of
Just the Right Cold
The slide of your neck;
The little pink, socked feet-
Pointed, like a
Tip-tapping their heels
Against the bottom of the bleachers;
The slight but overwhelming feeling
That I'd like to
Put you in my pocket
And never stop smiling,
Knowing that flutter
Is always right there
Beneath this hard, metal surface.