Jaelynn Schmitz Poems
- Someone The one is always there for you No matter how big a ...
- A Best Friend The one is always there for you No matter how ...
- Why? ? Why say you love me, why say you care? You've hurt...
- The Game Of Life Everybody told me not to go out with you ...
- My Best Friend No matter how we agree, no matter how much we ...
- One Regretful Tear when you tell me that you love me, I ...
- How Could You How could you look me in the eye, so deep and...
I was born and raised in a tiny town called Ruch, Oregon 19 miles out of Medford.
I have only been out of Medford 3 times so I haven't had much interaction with the world. So my poems bad or good are dear to me, for they are about the world as I know it.
I have not much else to say about myself 'cuz I would embarrass myself for I am a ditzy blonde.
Hope you like my poems.....Enjoy! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jaelynn Schmitz
One Regretful Tear
when you tell me that you love me,
I expect you to be sincere.
for this time I promised myself I wouldn't shed one tear.
The last time I trusted you,
you took me for a ride.
You let me in, and shut me out.
It was all about your pride.
I took you back only for you to break my heart.
I want you to know that I really do love you,
but the pain is far too sever.
Now i will walk away shedding one regretful tear.