Jahangir Khan Poems
- Night Before I Die Dear N, The night before I die was ...
- Death Every time I start a new life Death comes to me I ...
- Winter Sky In the winter morning sky I was lying in bed, ...
- Soibhan Nobody knows where I am hiding I wonder why I am ...
- Tiffany & Racheal There was a spare time When I first ...
- Tonight Tonight I'll go Maphics And ask the God of Truth to...
- All Alone 'Alone, alone, all. all alone, Alone ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jahangir Khan
'Alone, alone, all. all alone,
Alone on a wide wide sea! '
I don't remember the name of the story
But I remember the line
I never thought I'll be like that old man
While I was walking through the Park St.
I saw many people laughing, cheering
I wish I could like them
I wish I could hold your hand
Sit in a corner table of Gloria Jeans
Sip in my cappuccino
And just listen what you are saying.