Jake Lombardi Poems
- Dark Journeys Through the darkest journeys Do we learn our ...
- Mask He searches through his closet At the break of dawn To...
- This Happiness Seems Infinite This happiness seems ...
- Filters Taken hostage by your own sorrow You bleed beer with...
- On A Dock Swaying- ever so slightly- Since the water's so ...
- I Stand Tonight, Alone I stand tonight, alone, And I look ...
- Hiding You might as well hide Cause you can't run ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jake Lombardi
Through the darkest journeys
Do we learn our fate
Because we really live
In our lonesome state
We truly realize
The worth of our being
But in the mean time we wait
Never question what we're seeing
Though it seems useless
We've known it all along
That life is just a game
And we, just a pawn