James Bredin Poems
- Death With Dignity Please If I die and I will and I don't ...
- Assisted Suicide Why is death with dignity seldom mentioned ...
- If IF BY JAMES BREDIN AUG 9TH,2012
- Oil On Trains... Mar 6th,2014 It’s obvious we have a problem ...
- Multiculturalism Multiculturalism is government appeasement ...
- Right To Die I feel I should have the right to die when and ...
- Since Alexander The Great They’ve come and gone in ...
This very old retired guy lives in Scarborough now. He also lives at
Very few of his old friends are on the Internet because they came from a time when even typewriters were rare. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Death With Dignity Please
If I die and I will and I don't know where or when or why,
And I can't do anything about it as I wait to say goodbye,
But it would be nice to arrange the whole dying affair,
Have death with dignity, even though religious groups don't dare.
I suppose I'm lucky, not to know when, where or why I'll die,
And you are too so maybe we should get ready to say goodbye,
You and I and us in the photographs will soon be long gone,
We can't plan for our untimely deaths because they say, it's wrong.
But the Swiss and those in Oregon have death with dignity,