James Bush Poems
- Suicide Note I think I should have wrote, a little suicide ...
- Wondering To be alive, Is to strive, Having love and ...
- Living And Dying I live my life by a string. Wondering what ...
- Demons I am unsure about living or dying, but the darkness ...
- Sick Of Being Alive I am sick of being alive, in my head I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Bush
I think I should have wrote,
a little suicide note.
In case I decide to end it all,
I wouldnt have to make a call.
It might be under the moon or sun,
maybe by hanging or gun.
It may be during the day or night,
I didnt know which was right.
No one will find me,
I dont want anyone to see,
what I have done,
under the disappearing sun.
I had to get those thoughts out of my head,
even if it means being dead.
Even if my life wasnt that bad,
its my head that was making me sad.
I was sick of trying to strive,
struggling with ...