James Daniel Brough
James Daniel Brough Poems
- Sos Conformity Milgrim Experiment Day job 450 volts
- Fits With The Wrong Pieces I judged meticulously. I served ...
- Music Owns Decorum Like A Wate... In the club the people ...
- Advice To Angry Man
- Spinning Globes At Home You always held the cards. I did my...
- Satellites And Sunscreen She's on the horizon Don't lose ...
- Camouflage A movement within a movement One motion disguised...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Daniel Brough
We Are Sea
There's not enough waves
The bombs will keep coming
to summon the earthquake
You have no choice
You must go on