James Davis Poems
- Two Faced People People are two faced beings conformist cons...
- Guess Im Not Perfect I can't feel my heart It's tearing me ...
- La Vida quieres pasar tu vida conmigo? Yo quieres ese ...
- I Am Ready But Are You? I am ready to be loved by you I have...
- Ha Ha Almost Broke It abnormal beat weary eyes sore feet ...
- I'Ve Met You Roses are red violets are and this 1 is for ...
I'm a young writer writing in secludedness of my mind. I write when I'm inspired to or if it is asked of me. I write my own poems both from experience and from my mind. I write about loves and shattered loves. I have written many poems and there will be more. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Davis
Two Faced People
People are two faced beings
conformist cons everything people dislike
People lie to keep their selves alive
Material is what become a necessity
this gives people that two faced entity
why must we conform to what people think let alone what they expect
no one is perfect unless your me just joking its difference that makes us unique
People have two faced one of different traits
one white one black or a latin hispanic
You can be who you want if you 'front' and conform
people forget who they
how could people loose them selves in todays world
deep in ...