james kennett Poems
- Eastern Wind Eastern wind Contentions east though west is ...
- Eve Eve Eve was the first.
- Elegy For Brim, A Neighbour Elegy for Brim Shall I write ...
- A Death In The Family Some months later I dream of you in a ...
- Night Story Within wood call owl He hoot and cry! In night...
Lived in Cheltenham, Oxford and London. Now living in the beautiful Welsh Marches town of Hay-on-Wye. Married but presently not working. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about james kennett
Contentions east though west is glad
Far out of shadows
Comes fear and waste,
Out of spite comes more lip
Spitting on roots and quick
Words that make you cry,
Fear only engenders sadness
And slow to remember
Is the heart that lets you die;
Though quick to heal
The proud and lonely
Souls parted too soon,
Only the peace remains
After midnight`s bitter clauses
And the gulls' western moon.