James Myers Poems
- Today Yesterday was a good day nothing bad really ...
- Ma-Ma I miss my Great Grandma. She was better thatn my ...
- Elderly Their voices weak They use their canes for walking ...
- Tragedy I knew a woman. She was so kind and I loved her ...
- Lost My friend is lost. He is not physically lost but ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Myers
Yesterday was a good day nothing bad really happened.
Today is a different story.
Today I get introuble for ridiculous reasons.
Today I am grounded.
Today is the day to only care about the little one.
Today we just yell at the middle one.
Today the older one isn't around to be yelled at.
Today is a bad day.