James R. Alderson
James R. Alderson Poems
- Pegasus I wish I had a magic horse To fly me to the land ...
- A Picnic I wish I had a jelly bean Red Orange Black or ...
- It's My Favorite I love to hear the quacking ducks And all ...
- Let's Dance I would really love to dance with you If you ...
- My Garden I wish I had a garden I'd dig it row by row I'd...
- Dixie I'll just lay here And listen to the rain In the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James R. Alderson
I wish I had a magic horse
To fly me to the land
Where Crackin's play
And Witches stay
Never seen by common man
With castles and rainbows in the sky
And dreams in every cloud
Yeah if only I owned a magic horse
I surely would be proud