JAMES ROZARIO Poems
- Sweet Anniversary Each year I can fall in love with you ...
- Happy Birthday Every moment passed by, thinking of you all ...
- Loved You The Way You Are You left me and went in your own ...
- Dying, You Left Me Behind When I go from hence, let this be ...
- I Have Seen Silver Lining Even...
- Do I Need To Be Yours I am not yours, not lost in you, Not ...
- Loved And Lost Never give all the heart, for love Will ...
Comments about JAMES ROZARIO
Do I Need To Be Yours
I am not yours, not lost in you,
Not lost, although I long to be
Lost as a candle lit at noon,
Lost as a snowflake in the sea,
Lost in the wilderness of time,
Lost in the midst of all.
You love me, and I find you still
A spirit beautiful and bright,
Yet I am I, who long to be
Lost as a light is lost in light
Lost in the dark is lost in darkness.
Oh plunge my heart deep in love—put out
My senses, leave me deaf and blind,
Swept by the tempest of your love,
A taper in a rushing wind.