James Woodleaf Poems
- Onward Joe was small, weak It was getting harder Harder to ...
- Why Do I Keep Going Back? Hiding, Falling, No where to ...
- It's Over I could tell she was getting bored Didn’t treat ...
- Love The sun rises as the moon goes away The sky brightens ...
- Why Me? Who are you and where did you come from? You know ...
- How Could You? I never thought things would be this ...
- Alone I'm all alone with my own thoughts for company Trying ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Joe was small, weak
It was getting harder
Harder to stay in the air
But still Joe flew onward
the pain, war, everywhere
men, falling, a bloody sky
no ones left but him
still, but still Joe flew onward
The wind, nice wind
Brushing against his face
His wings, red, flowing
Still, still, Joe flew onward
captured, tortured, beaten
falling, failing at the mission
the wings, red, flowing
joe, alone, must still fly onward