Jamie Sidwell Poems
- Happy Birthday Baby Girl...Lov... Covered in cake and ...
- 'I Love You, Daddy! Happy Fath...
- Another Year Gone By... Another Christmas come and gone, ...
- In My Dreams I Am.... In my dream we are dancing. Oh, how ...
- The Blessed Peace Of Freedom The blessed peace of freedom ...
- Freedom’s Lurking I exist with an ocean’s worth of salt The ...
- A Love That Will Last... Who would have thought You and i ...
I am a single mother of three. Man it has been so long since I have written a poem I am trying to get back into it. I would love to hear from people there honest opinion of my work...Jamie more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jamie Sidwell
Happy Birthday Baby Girl...Love Mommy
Covered in cake and icing,
Your smile stretched ear to ear.
Two candles celebrates,
The joy of your second year.
We sing Happy Birthday,
You play midst wrap and bows.
We marvel at how you touched our lives,
Just two years ago.
I remember the first time I held you,
whispered your sweet precious name.
You've changed our lives forever,
Our hearts will never be the same.
As a child you'll love this day,
For all the sweets and presents too.
As parents we'll love your day,
For the gift we got was you.
Each year we'll add ...