Jamie Simmonds Poems
- My Good Vice A coffee kiss And cum stained lips, Tobacco ...
- Where Does All The Smoke Go From 'top my cigarette? I know ...
- Six Ways If one day our hearts collide by chance, Then will...
- Post Apocalyptic Pact When fire lights the streets at night, ...
- Eyephone Remember when you'd catch the eye, Of a fellow ...
- Of Mice And Bigger Mice
- One Last Secret If I gave you one last secret, Would you...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jamie Simmonds
One Last Secret
If I gave you one last secret,
Would you hide it in a box?
Would you throw away the only key,
And keep it under lock?
Would you never speak a word of it,
And never think too loud?
Would you pretend to feel ashamed,
To mask the fact you're proud?
So if one day, it gets too much,
And you needed a place to hide,
You could always open up the box,
And take a look inside.