Jane Mawad Poems
- Just Friends A good friend you are, Even if you’re so ...
- The Land Of Freedom. They told me, where are you from? I ...
- Tu, Tu C'Est Qui? Tu m’as prédis tu m’as Promis Une belle ...
- Je Te Hais Je te hais, je te hais Alors donne-moi la paix ...
- As Always... When I think about the past The time running ...
- Faux I won't put up a white flag I have lot of hope in my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jane Mawad
A good friend you are,
Even if you’re so far.
We’ll always have a fight,
But I know things will be all right.
Even if you’re changeable,
And so am I
To correct things, we’ll be able,
Everything that comes by.
And now while we’re drawing our roads in life
We’ll help each other
I’ll be a good friend to your wife
And you’ll be a nice father
When you achieve your aim,
I’ll be in the front row applauding,
And put our picture in a frame,
That in my heart forever will be growing