Janet M. Cason
Janet M. Cason Poems
- Ode To 'The Burning Of Rome' Pompeii the city burned in ...
- It's My Imagination It's my imagination running away with me,...
- Death Death creeps up slowly wearing a white satin robe, ...
- Gone Too Soon Whitney Houston gone too soon, over the ...
- To A Far Away Place If ever I wanted to fly away to an ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Janet M. Cason
Gone Too Soon
Whitney Houston gone too soon,
over the clouds and passed the moon.
Abundant sunshine smiles as she rest-
day before Sunday in her home -town,
where once she played hop -scotch,
and sung like a humming bee
that the world came to know
and love through all her bumps, ups and downs.
Now she returns home past the half halo moon/
that shines and glows in the night,
while angels rejoice above
and on earth,
as God's saint our sister, daughter, and mother
waving good-bye to us from the open gates,
of her ...