Janey Smith Poems
- A Moment A moment, so gentle, Amoment, so satisfying.
- Miracle Rock Stars have it. Even the Poorest of people have ...
- A Big Step Growin' Up, ALWAYS trying to care for myself, ...
- Safe To Stand A episode in nature, Sometime in happy times,...
- A Link In Nature A single thought of this new start With ...
- A Rememberance A lifetime's thought on this pure fate, A ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Janey Smith
A Link In Nature
A single thought of this new start
With this beginning I hate to part.
Slow and steady in this new pace,
I am growing in this grace.
A stable Scent of aurora,
A light in the middle of darkness,
A lustrous miracle of the soul,
To death it is a foul.
A link in nature it is,
All in your hand.
A LINK IN NATURE...