Janice Launio Poems
- My Mother You carried me on your womb for a couple of ...
- God.. My Lord.. My Majesty Walking in this journey of life, ...
- Pain Of Being Left Behind You came into my life, Like ...
- Sweet Childhood Memories Sweet sweet memories, Flashes back...
- Time To Change You never think even understand, Your future...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Janice Launio
Sweet Childhood Memories
Sweet sweet memories,
Flashes back even I'm on sleep.
Wake up! wake up!
Let's play on the rock.
Hiding there, hiding everywhere.
Come out, come out..
Searching all over.
Touch me in, touch me out.
Who will be the next to shout?
Run..run..let me run..
To a place that no one can find.
I am the Mother,
You'll be the Father.
Building a family,
With love and care.
Come..come..let's do the dance.
Making statue under the sun.
Don't move hold your breath.
Let the camera do a click.