Janice M Pickett
Janice M Pickett Poems
- *thunder* Thunder, followed by the harsh adrenalin rush As ...
- I Am Woman Tracing all those tears that have flowed has ...
- The Fairy At The Bottom Of My ... There's a fairy at the ...
- Childbirth Not all pain is bad like birth pains when having...
- Mystical Light Sweet breath of an angel In perfect harmony ...
- Lifes' Journey There is a long long road to nowhere my ...
- A Terrible Pain (For The Sad M... Your Pain is really ...
Born in England but raised in Africa, I finally settled in Australia in 1990. Poetry has been very much a part of my life since a child. I grew up in a Show Biz family writing music and Lyrics and many non-fiction books.My first poem at age 8 won me an award and I was published in a local Paper as a result. Since then I have spent my life working in the Film and television Industry as a writer/Actor/producer/Director.
I am a philosopher and a spiritual person who believe in Thought energy controling our lives.
I have a number of published books out there which include some poetry volumes, plus some movie scripts waiting to be produced. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Janice M Pickett
Thunder, followed by the harsh adrenalin rush
As lightening illuminates the unsuspecting
fragments of shattered nerves.
The spinning feeling which sets the unbalanced pivot
crashing against a pounding brain.
Which was is up?
Which way is any way at all?
Nobody understands how the pain rips
Right into the innermost corners of a false reality
Touched by fear,
Set alike by a cruel twist of fate
Beaten by the never ending knowledge
That it will happen, over and over again
Craving a peace that never comes
An gentle breeze to caress an aching ...