Janice M Pickett
Janice M Pickett Poems
- I Am Woman Tracing all those tears that have flowed has ...
- The Fairy At The Bottom Of My ... There's a fairy at the ...
- *thunder* Thunder, followed by the harsh adrenalin rush As ...
- Childbirth Not all pain is bad like birth pains when having...
- Spiritual Growth Man is a spirit clothed in flesh for a short...
- Silly Billy OH I am a Silly Billy I went out in the ...
- Mystical Light Sweet breath of an angel In perfect harmony ...
Born in England but raised in Africa, I finally settled in Australia in 1990. Poetry has been very much a part of my life since a child. I grew up in a Show Biz family writing music and Lyrics and many non-fiction books.My first poem at age 8 won me an award and I was published in a local Paper as a result. Since then I have spent my life working in the Film and television Industry as a writer/Actor/producer/Director.
I am a philosopher and a spiritual person who believe in Thought energy controling our lives.
I have a number of published books out there which include some poetry volumes, plus some movie scripts waiting to be produced. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Janice M Pickett
I Am Woman
Tracing all those tears that have flowed
has taken years of searching and mind analysis
The times my father hit my mother
The times Mum just didn’t come home
for fear of another attack
The times I fell and grazed my knee
Tracing all those moments of fear in my life
has taken me back to memories
of darker places
To the darkness that brought with it
the boogie man
The fast rides in the car
that caused us to cling on tightly
ending up with white knuckles
and pins and needles in our hands
The terror of the teenage years
with all the ...