JANIS Frankel Poems
- Sweet Summer Sweet summer, My lazy friend. Like a fading ...
- Ode To Winter Darkness till seven, Twilight by four, ...
- Instead Instead of her youth, she had tucks in her ...
- Italia Ruined beauty. Aged whore of the ...
- Now Chip a chunk out of time, and crawl into the cave of this...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about JANIS Frankel
Aged whore of the Mediteranean.
Captivating mistress of antique titans.
Overripe, but so much left to savor.
Old and feeble,
Yet men still want you so.
No modesty covers your decreptitude.
Bold harlot, alluring still.
Loveliness and lovers through eternity.