janis nicole townsend
janis nicole townsend Poems
- Suicide Gone Wrong my blood clots too fast to kill ...
- Waiting... I hate the feeling of waiting for someone to ...
- Mr. Right Window stains are all I see As I stare in search ...
- Pain I’m done— done writing all this ‘good’ poetry about ...
- Tanka (6) On weekends he goes out of town to drown out ...
- Tanka (5) Mr. Belvedere, In summer heat, sometimes I drink...
- A Woman’s Mind (Behind The Mys... Sometimes a girl just ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Suicide Gone Wrong
my blood clots too fast
to kill myself
(I just found that out)
and my hearts too strong
to just die out from pills
so, basically I’m stuck here
without a gun
(I’m a nut! !)
the nurse thinks it’s “pretty cool”
and “pretty neat” that I write poetry
now the whole world is going to patronize me
(is this what I asked for or what)
‘if my mama could see me now’ (she’d cry)
the doors are wide open
and I’m naked with a pen and a pad
how sad it is that I couldn’t have just died
I’m just alive with a new bill to add to my ...