jannelle neri Poems
- Wishing For You you seem so unsure, don't know where to ...
- Our Story Pt.2 back tracking from my past, i never thought ...
- My Brooding Crush he is just there seating in the corner
- Our Story Pt.1 one ordinary Sunday of May, turns out to be ...
- For Nicholas a Night i'll always remember, Indulging the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''the most common critic is yourself.''greenwatch
''there are people who always tend to hurt you. so build a very strong walls around you to prevent their wrecking ball of words.''wrecking ball of words. a quote i made for backstabbing people.
Comments about jannelle neri
Wishing For You
you seem so unsure,
don't know where to go.
you seem not at ease,
don't know who to please.
everyday you have that mood.
an aura that seems bad or good.
I'm hesitant to go near you,
'cause if I did, what am I supposed to do?
one day everything in you has changed.
no more of those gloomy face façade.
you always smile and laugh on silly jokes,
no wonder; you've adjusted with your folks.
I wants us to be friends.
how I wish we could chat and amend.
you seems fun to be with,
and we could laugh 'til we run out of breath.