Jara Son of Ahaz
Jara Son of Ahaz Poems
- Separated Lovers I have to ask for your love To strengthen ...
- Embrace Change No thing is permanent Unless we except status...
- Artist Dreaming Close your eyes baby Off to sleep. Find ...
- Overlooking The Park Overlooking the park I inside you, ...
- Some Days And The Day Of Your ... some days are ...
- You Can Be Great Today You can be great today There are ...
- When Friendship Dies Friendship a fragile thing. Secrets ...
I am just a guy looking to say in writing what I cannot say out loud.
I invite you to read them and comment with your thoughts. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jara Son of Ahaz
I have to ask for your love
To strengthen my resolve
Too often I find myself missing you
Wanting you so much, wanting to hold you so close,
Wanting to feel the magic of your touch
You say I hold your heart
Know it is precious to me, priceless
For you to take it back
I would be broken.
I find myself so far from you
I find myself all alone
Wishing everything to be alright.
Wanting to be with you, near you
Knowing our love is strong
Hoping to hold you
Too often I send my love to you
Hoping somehow it finds it way
This much you should ...