Jared Gullage Poems
- I Saw A Cloud Like An Angel I saw a cloud shaped like an ...
- His Last Blink Brakes squeal and glass shatters. The sick ...
- Blazé It's a Kellog's kind of morning, A Band-Aid kind of ...
- The House A young couple, newly married, get into their ...
- The City Clickety-clack Go the trains Go the dice Go the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jared Gullage
I Saw A Cloud Like An Angel
I saw a cloud shaped like an angel,
Or maybe it was more like an eagle,
While driving between Opelika and Columbus one morning.
I hoped it was an eagle,
Swooping down, claws opened,
About to catch a trout from somewhere beyond the rooftops.
I hoped it was an eagle
While I watched it fading...fading...fading away.
I hoped it was an eagle and not an angel;
When angels fall to earth,
They don't get back up.