Jarrod Wakefield Poems
- The Cube And I Last week I bought home a rubiks cube To test...
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Goo... From life we have been ...
- War Is Hell? People say war is hell Then peace is heaven? ...
- As Time Ticks By As time ticks by So does life You only ...
- The Wood Chopper There was a wood chopper chopping deep in ...
- The Old Pier The dangling legs, Hang over a the old pier, ...
I guess I don't have much to wright about I'm only thirteen so what did you expect a 500 page autobiography? more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jarrod Wakefield
The Cube And I
Last week I bought home a rubiks cube
To test my skill against its might
Well I said this silly toy
This plastic puzzle kids enjoy
Ill solve this night!
The night fled by the dawn arrived
The cube unsolved in disarray
Against each turn and twist
Gave me an aching wrist
As I worked through the day
At last I lined up one side orange
At first this seemed a great success
But it bought me little cheer
But the other five remained I fear
A multicolored mess
Two days flew past then three and four
My work neglected went undone