Jasmina Tacheva Poems
- Love ...when I met you I wished the sea was deeper the ...
- Learning Experiences ... we learned so much being together ...
- You And The Ocean I haven’t told anyone about you. They must...
- Sheets ... when I let you into my home I made room for you ...
- Breathing You didn't need to tell me you have found another ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jasmina Tacheva
...when I met you I wished
the sea was deeper
the nights and the alphabet -
my bed softer
your hands closer
the stone walls of my heart -
so I can resist the might of this feeling
but since I'm no god to change any of that
I could only love you within my modest means
and forget about the mountains and the sea
unlearn all languages and lose sleep
while watching you turn winter into spring.
Why does love always have to change everything?