Jasmine Berrien Poems
- Why Wondering why I do the things I do Chasing behind ...
- Faith Having faith in a Higher Power That I really didn't no...
- Unconditional Love Ones love no one can replace The kinda ...
- Pain The pain I feel in my heart it aches There's no ...
- Locked Up Days are going by And my tears are getting ...
- Something Special The love that I have for you It's ...
I am a young and motivated person who's striving for better in her life by expressing her feelings on paper in writing that's all I no I put all my emotions on paper more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jasmine Berrien
Days are going by
And my tears are getting dry
Wondering why I cry
Because this life I live ain't a lie
People is driving me insane
And my mind is remaining the same
Thoughts and words roaming in my head
Got me thinking bout the things that's there
Knowing that back then I didn't care
Constantly thinking about the things I did
Got tears running down my face
Like a little kid
Crying for his mama