Jasmine Brown Poems
- Illusion Vs Reality I can't stop dreaming about you You ...
- Never Give Up Did you forget? The first time we kissed
- Wonderland Your hurtful words cut My skin deep inside
- Always On Defense I got the world in my pocket I can smash ...
- Angel Have you ever loved someone That you would give your...
- Desperate There aren't enough pills To make the pain go ...
- Trapped When you look at me You see a halo
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jasmine Brown
Illusion Vs Reality
I can't stop dreaming about you
You make me melt on a winter day
I see you everywhere
I faint every time you pass in the hallway
In classes I fantasize about you
In Mexico singing to me
I was dancing to beat
And drinking a glass of brandy
I watch you play every football game
So strong and fast
My throat hurts
From screaming like a blast
You're the one who lights my fire
When I hear your name
My heart stops
And starts a flame
This is crazy