Jasmine Kayleen Poems
- Young Girl Young girl Abused and broken Young girl Alone and...
- A Dark Past My past is dark It's full of pain and tears My ...
- Daddy I pick up one of my old barbie dolls I imagine all we...
- Beauty Outside in the winter time The snow glistens like a ...
- My One Desire Justin you are my hearts one true ...
- I Will Fight It Oh suicidal thoughts race through my ...
- Since Your Gone I’m like newspaper on the side of the road ...
Hey I am a 13 year old girl trying to be discovered as a writer because writing is my passion.I am a fun loving person. I love my family and friends. I write poems that I know will relate to my readers. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jasmine Kayleen
Young girl Abused and broken
Young girl Alone and Frightened
Young girl Worthless and Ugly
Young girl feels so alone
She has no one to hold her
Young girl's father to drunk to even care
The young girl gets beaten everyday
The young girl wanting to runaway
Young girl will not leave her father alone
Like he has done to her
This young girl's teacher has a note
She reads the note aloud to the class
This young girl was beaten to death
No one had the guts to save her
This young girl bruised and dead
This young girl buried in the cold ground