Jason Leigh Poems
- I Want You Dead! A conniption, a rapture of insolence ...
- Deep Thoughts The cat crossed the street to sniff the racoons...
- Glucose Password forever demeanor ...
- Crust Song Oh day, all right it's gonna make us strong such...
- Sloopy More & more we're all gonna die when more is ...
- Titwio I don't remember but I can tell you it was fun hello ...
- Sello Its someone you probably dont want to hear ...
The world is green room and it smells like silver. Alcohol tastes good. Real good, sometimes I throw it up. Sometimes I sit on a toilet. Sometimes I eat Ramen soup. Can't forget the only reason for living...Mouthwash. Thank God for dessert.
Soda Muse more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jason Leigh
I Want You Dead!
A conniption, a rapture of insolence
The world is a remembrance
(A Cosmic swing)
(A Due south)
Holy cow! A World War pin
A once in a while
One more pin
Kill a time
Last but not least