Jason PraTT Poems
- Save For Our Friendship sacred secret my ears, your ...
- The Song Of Hope And Sky palm trees, snow white leaves and ...
- Tomorrow's Promise I wanted to write you an intriguing ...
- More Childhood Genius fell into a funk, bought ...
- ...And The Delicious Following when to whom this may ...
- Living Proof In A Coffee Cup the morning ritual drowsy ...
- A Manufactured Secret proportioned in private ...
Jason PraTT is Jason's Pen rambling about Tell Tales; Jason PraTT is also the brainchild of Jason Michael Miller; an eccentric, sex-addicted, and somewhat talented writer/poet who favors E. E. Cummings, William F. DeVault, and Sextus Propertius. His Muse is Woman and his weakness is well, Woman. He writes about love, sex, life, and more sex. He tries to diversify his portfolio but fails miserably,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jason PraTT
Save For Our Friendship
my ears, your words
getting along so damn well;
my eyes peer into yours
while we sit across from one
another like the sweetest
face off and flirtatious talks
filled with questions and
answers that we keep in
although I’m sure that my
eyes reveal a pinch of curiosity
about the possibilities whether
the lust of our likenesses could
somehow liken a deeper link upon
the friendship that we harbor...