Jax Ann Newton
Jax Ann Newton Poems
- Who Knows? I used to care. I used to wonder and let my mind ...
- Shadow Always watching, but never criticizing. I never need ...
- Live Laugh Love Time, so valuable, it's wasted. Life, so ...
- To My Love And My Worst Enemy Whole things stay unbroken, ...
- The Lone Inhabitant Far underneath, there is a blackness that...
- Who I Am Now Storms are crashing, Waves are bashing my body...
- Lost I'm lost, can't find my way. Day-to-day I'm lost. ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jax Ann Newton
Live Laugh Love
Time, so valuable, it's wasted.
Life, so wonderful, it's taken for granted.
Love, so unconditional, yet we make conditions.
Tick Tock goes the clock.
Thump Thump goes my heart.
I yearn for love.
Time. The thing people want the most is what they treat the worst.
They let themselves whither away.
They waste time.
Life. So precious and pure,
a baby gets morphed and changed into a mass murderer.
They let it whither away.
They waste life.
Love. All forgiving, never ceasing.
The one constant in this life.
They make it whither ...