jay Arr Poems
- For A Woman With No Sixth Sens... That pricking you never felt ...
- Archimedes’ Principle Restated When a body, like my body, ...
- You Are What You Eat bracket...
- Scarbro’ 47 you’ve written on the back Of the crinkled ...
- Don’t Think Of Me The chances are my dearest, One of us ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jay Arr
For A Woman With No Sixth Sense
That pricking you never felt under your thumbs,
was me papering over the crack in our lives
with old love letters, stuck with words
stolen from the tip of your tongue.
And those painful poems
were folded into
failed to rise
it was not that breeze,
but my lips brushing yours,
which gently blew the fleet out to sea.