Jay Humphrey Poems
- The End The end, it comes, again and again, Sometimes an ...
- Debate So wickedly, the thoughts, seem to elate, Breaking ...
- Ignorance ignorance is bliss, This is true, True to ...
- Terror Nothing...Nothing..Not a sound, Not a whisper, Nor a...
- Fly You're beautiful, You know that right? You're light ...
- To Hell, The World Send. How beautiful is the night sky, ...
- Withered The trees, the screams, the ocean breeze, The ...
20 years old, I live in phoenix, Arizona. Poetry is one of my few outlets in life, A life which consequently is often filled with violence and strife. Yes my poetry is dark, But writing it is what allows me to see color in my world, that otherwise would consist solely of the nightmares to which my writing pertains. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jay Humphrey
To Hell, The World Send.
How beautiful is the night sky,
Leave you breathless wondering why,
Why the world is filled with smoke,
So thick, the air, makes you choke,
How it is, to this day,
we continue on, our destructive ways,
Destroying nature, a beauty true,
The first beauty we ever knew,
The beauty our kids will never know,
A desperate truth, so filled with woe,
A broken promise for which, they'll hate,
Hate us for everything we for granted, take
There will be burning blood in their veins,
A burning acid, our souls stained,
The stains all alone ...