Jay Lude Poems
- I Wish I Could See You Again SINCE HEARTS COULD BE BROKEN
- Is There A Santa Clause You use to write him letters On what...
- Luder's Movies What happened to Bugs Bunny
- Good Old Dad I asked my dad a question
- The Mysterious Writer I stumble through my swamp of a ...
- War The captain signaled it was time
- Without Saying Goodbye Without Saying Goodbye (This is a ...
im jay lude and i do what i want i love writing cause it lets me be me i enjoy rhyming and writing song lyrics i enjoy long walks on the beach and love the game of football more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jay Lude
I Wish I Could See You Again
SINCE HEARTS COULD BE BROKEN
AND WE WERE MORE THAN FRIENDS
OUR LOVE WAS LIKE A CIRCLE
WE THOUGHT IT’D NEVER END
THEN A BOMB DROPPED ON OUR WORLD
WE DIDN’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY
AND FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT
YOU PACKED UP AND MOVED AWAY
ALL I HAVE LEFT IS PICTURES
I DON’T KNOW WRONG OR RIGHT
AND SOMETIMES I FIND MYSELF
CRYING TO SLEEP AT NIGHT
I MISS ALL OF THE GOOD TIMES
LIKE STAYING OUT PAST NINE
WITH OUR LIPS LOCKED TOGETHER
AND YOUR LEG WRAPPED AROUND MINE
I WISH YOU WOULD COME BACK
I MISS YOUR YELLS AND SCREAMS
NOW I CAN...