jay morris Poems
- Suicide Hotline I'm thinking of killing myself and just want...
- A Fool For Love I told her some of my deepest secrets Many ...
- To Me There's Only You if i close my eyes and think of you ...
- Reap What You Sow I met you thru a machine, From then on it...
- My Love For You My love for you is kept inside i'll keep it...
- Drinking Me my love is like a cagabage divided into two the ...
- I Don'T Expect You To Love Me I don't expect you soon to love...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jay morris
I'm thinking of killing myself
and just want to tell someone
my parents never listen
never let me have any fun
I don't have any friends
the kids at school pick on me
with all their little cliques
calling me fat and ugly
yes, yes I understand
it's a story that's often told
can you stay on the line
I need to put you on hold
I'm sorry but I just have to
there's a call I need to answer
a ten year old wants to die
he's been diagnosed with cancer
then there's a woman
who wants to end it all
her ex boyfriend raped ...