jay morris Poems
- A Fool For Love I told her some of my deepest secrets Many ...
- Suicide Hotline I'm thinking of killing myself and just want...
- To Me There's Only You if i close my eyes and think of you ...
- Reap What You Sow I met you thru a machine, From then on it...
- My Love For You My love for you is kept inside i'll keep it...
- Drinking Me my love is like a cagabage divided into two the ...
- I Don'T Expect You To Love Me I don't expect you soon to love...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jay morris
A Fool For Love
I told her some of my deepest secrets
Many i wouldn't tell my friends
I told her i loved her
and on this road called life we will ride to the end
you would think she felt the same
especailly on the day she cried to me
believing her every word
a fool for love i was becoming to be
together we were a team
together just you and i
together we had dreams
together like bonnie and clyde
so many crazy things i did to be wit you
i knew then it was love taking over my mine
it got to the point i will hurt myself
i'll cross my heart and hope to ...