Jay Yanni Poems
- Wild What is it that makes you long; for the wild? To ...
- Roots And so they say it is your roots and you ought to ...
- Untitled 5 Like the tide you come to me Only to go back to ...
- Untitled 4 At the dorm back from windy roads Endless lands ...
- Untitled 3
- When I Wake
- Untitled 2 She danced that night in circles round At her ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jay Yanni
She danced that night in circles round
At her brother's wedding,
And friends from out of town
I stood there watching from the edge
With her arms around a man, my friend
She seemed so happy lost in thought
I wondered who would hold her hand
When her time comes to be with a man