jayanta sengupta Poems
- Me Against Myself. I am a thing to Hate, A body to Rape. I...
- Best Of Me (Pain) Hurt me, Hurt me again, Only then you ...
- Deception You know the most difficult thing? To be ...
- Self Convict I am the residue of my mistake, The convict of...
- Death Death (The True Friend)
- Unfulfilled Love Love is a fragrance, Whose aroma distills ...
- Self Immolation I am a disease, Without any Immunity, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jayanta sengupta
Me Against Myself.
I am a thing to Hate,
A body to Rape.
I have shallow Dreams,
And bloodless Veins.
My brain has no thoughts,
My heart is feeling less.
I have no friends,
I live in loneliness.
I cannot trust myself,
I realized I am the greatest Enemy of myself.
I do no good to anyone,
I have become a Devil,
Its time you all know me,
And try to get me Killed.
But I am sorry my friends,
I could not help.
I always found it was Me against Myself.