jayesh patel Poems
- So Long For Now You look so peaceful lying there With your ...
- Waiting For Undying Love. Wanting, lusting, to be held, ...
- A Sad Poem I will always love you, this much is true How to ...
- When I Was Younger When I was younger…I'd put my arms in my ...
- You Gave Up To Easily You gave up so easily, and here I ...
- At Night On nights like these when I can't sleep, it's ...
- So Sad When you said forever, you meant a few months. When I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jayesh patel
So Long For Now
You look so peaceful lying there
With your hands folded upon your chest.
You look like you are sleeping
But you are at eternal rest.
So Long For Now.
Not a hair out of place,
Your make-up nicely done,
A beautiful smile upon your lips -
For now you are with Absalom.
When someone special passes on
It does not mean they are gone,
Though they are no longer with us
Their memory still lives on.
It hurts so much to lose a friend -
Especially one that is trustworthy and kind.
Nan Legge, you were that special friend,
A rare and special...