Jayson Salois Poems
- Death Why do we fear Is it cuz we don't understand it Is it...
- Suicide I sit here pondering What did I do I'm hated by ...
- Broken I once was beautiful I was an angel I loved ...
- Bloodlust What is this feeling This feeling inside me I ...
- Crazy I try to resist it But I cant I cant stop It just ...
- Murder I did it We did it I killed them We tortured them
- Blood Drops Drip Drip Drip The blood falls It falls from ...
First Time writing poems
Most are dark depressing poems more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jayson Salois
Drip Drip Drip
The blood falls
It falls from scars that people have opened
Scars that hurt
Scars that cry
Scars that plead
Scars that want vengeance
Vengeance for what happened to them
They want to kill you
They want to torture you
Torture you till you beg for death
I hold them back
But I can't hold them back for long
They will get you
You will pay
Pay for what you did
What you did to me