Jayson Salois Poems
- Broken I once was beautiful I was an angel I loved ...
- Death Why do we fear Is it cuz we don't understand it Is it...
- Suicide I sit here pondering What did I do I'm hated by ...
- Bloodlust What is this feeling This feeling inside me I ...
- Crazy I try to resist it But I cant I cant stop It just ...
- Murder I did it We did it I killed them We tortured them
- Blood Drops Drip Drip Drip The blood falls It falls from ...
First Time writing poems
Most are dark depressing poems more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jayson Salois
I once was beautiful
I was an angel
I loved all
I was cheated by Lucifer
I became a broken angel
I was forced to prey on helpless people
I was attacked
I was killed
I feel betrayed
I fell form heaven
I fell down to earth
I walk among them
I walk till the end of days