Jean Ewing Kuhn
Jean Ewing Kuhn Poems
- A Challenge A goal is an apex in work, a top
- Natures Colors Spring beauty breaks forth in seeds ...
- A Scene Of Beauty See the high pointed peaks of the ...
- Peace Within Peace is a warm feeling of contentment,
- A Reminder A Christmas star shines in the heav'ns above
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jean Ewing Kuhn
in work, a top
epitome in sports,
fruition in ambition-
these phrases are well-spoken thoughts,
but a goal is really a challenge
for a disciplined mind to accomplish.