Jean Gray Poems
- Mommy, Daddy Mommy, Daddy, I am here with you, I know I had...
- Gods Hands I took hold of Gods hand today, He came to me ...
- Follow Me Follow me, Look in your heart, I am there always,...
- My God My God is with me every day, He comforts my heart, ...
- What If What if the sun never shone upon my face, And I ...
- Remember Me Remember me this day The day I walked in the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jean Gray
What if the sun never shone upon my face,
And I couldn’t see the beauty of nature everyday,
The wind rustling, blowing the trees,
The new buds of flowers, growing from seeds,
The feel of the air as it caresses my skin,
The feel of excitement I hold within,
To be alive and feel blessed every day,
To know God is with me, showing me the way.
What if I never felt Gods grace,
To not know his love, his tenderness, his ways,
My life would be empty, dull and unkind,
The sun would not shine, I would be blind,
Blind from the beauty all around me, ...