JeanLuc Le Maistre
JeanLuc Le Maistre Poems
- Songbird One day she's going to be a star, with the way she...
- John Wayne I know you live so far away, but I'm thinking of...
- A Sad End With my pike I swing away, For it is my enemy I ...
- Do You Know? Do you know my Baylie, how fast my heart ...
- I Can't Wait I can't wait for that day, the day I lay my ...
I'm a 21 year old from Perth in Western Australia, I only write occasional poems but my main influences have been dreams or love, if my poems can give you sense or a feeling in your heart then I'm doing my job :)
Love will always win. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about JeanLuc Le Maistre
One day she's going to be a star,
with the way she sings and strums on her guitar,
On a cold winters day sitting in her room,
this is the way her songs begin to bloom.
Over skype she sings her songs for me,
as I'm sitting in my seat sipping on my tea,
listening to her singing voice is more than a treat,
every darn song of hers sweeps me off my feet!
Her angelic voice resonates through my ears,
how those heartfelt songs send me into tears,
but the sound of her fills me with content,
just like your Christmas card covered in your ...