jeevi vitha Poems
- I Don'T Want To Go Any Further I hold back, so much love ...
- Letting Go My pain has reached its maturity, So I need to ...
- I Have To Tell You... I don’t know why But I know that ...
- Droplets Of Your Memories When I finally managed to bury ...
- Running Away She asked me to erase her from my life. And I ...
- I Know I Can’t Have You I know I won’t get the chance To ...
- Implicit Love It is little weird, to say this to you, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jeevi vitha
I Don'T Want To Go Any Further
I hold back,
so much love that I have for you,
because of the fear of loss,
fear of denial.
I wanted to give up,
I wanted to surrender,
I wanted to stop fighting for you.
The fear of rejection,
eating me up inside,
where I might be left alone in the dark tunnel.
I stumble along the way,
to the place where I own nothing but your love.
I give a thought,
I'm willing to bear the pain
So my dear..
I will let you go,
pretend like nothing had happened.
It's my fault,
for wanting something I can't have, ...