Jeff Siegel Poems
- Stones On My Grave Bury me with stones on my grave Allow me ...
- Eternal Love I love you when you are near. As seaman love ...
- Fourteen More Days (A Poem For... In fourteen more days, ...
- Saturnine Gray When the sun escapes the heavens grasp, And ...
- Daughter Of Love Daughter of love, given to me Wrapped in a ...
- A Place Called You I live in a place called you Seen by ...
- Mother Ocean What have you brought me? What language will ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jeff Siegel
Stones On My Grave
Bury me with stones on my grave
Allow me the comfort of eternal sleep
Keep my tomb even, unlike that of a cave
For a shallow grave makes the devil weep.
Bury me in the warmth of the year
Forgo the cold and bitter season
Tell me your love was always sincere
To hear of such rhymes would be to my pleasin'.
Do not bring grief upon my tomb
But speak of events that has shaped our clan.
Permit the interred your breath of perfume
And recall our days as woman and man.
Allow my bones the easement of shade
The thick and sturdy cottonwood tree.