Jeffrey Stultz Poems
- Gardens I. The garden by my house is locked, the door is ...
- Sorrow You catch me watching you, your laughing smile ...
- Yasmin One velvety soft desert night; in a moonless sky, ...
- Lancelot's Lament Torture, to be so near, my tongue ...
- At Long Last Love At Long Last, Love At long last, love, ...
- Coronation Day The Aten sun is glorious, on this most ...
- The Dream Is Alive Three decades ago, a hardy few, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jeffrey Stultz
The garden by my house is locked,
the door is bolted tight,
the walls are high and strong
and topped with thorny briars.
I have been there many times,
and love to pass the day within,
but now I’m on the outside
and longingly looking in.
I yearn for the sweet fragrance
of the roses planted there,
or to taste the tender fruit
which withers now inside.
Was it I that lost the key,
or has the lock been changed?
It matters not which, unless its found
my joy's a memory.
Once in every seven nights
to a ...