Jemima Rivas Poems
- Fireworks In the gloominess of night Hearts shivered ...
- Knock A knock on the door Who could it be? Coming this ...
- Happy Times You have got my face Got my nose got my body, ...
- This Toy Is Broken Life is this road I’m walking Still is ...
- Unhealthy Relations Me Alone, in this cold, cold world You ...
- Only Sad People Write Poetry Only sad people write poetry, ...
- Kindness Faith Virtue Knowledge temperance
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Jemima Rivas
In the gloominess of night
Hearts shivered continuously
Like magnets they pulled together quickly
In a car park filled of cars
Where drizzled waters had left remnants
Plastered across the shining windscreens
One was the lighter
The other was the bum
Then together they made a colorful night
By creating fireworks
They made such strange noises
That attracted nearby passerby’s....
But fireworks never last forever it’s a sadly costly joy....
For another day I saw her on the spot
Didn't realize at first I was thinking a lot
“Hi doll sup”