Jen Ocide Poems
- Carlos I let you in too soon How was I supposed to know what...
- Little Girl coffin nails to pick her teeth in full view of ...
- Spread On my bedspread like a trophy you smear thick ...
- Cankered Heart hearts smile- hearts denial- when you feel ...
- Ghost I shed oceans of tears as a parting gift lost on a ...
I am a musician.I play the vocal chords.
I'm still breathing underwater....blowing bubbles. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jen Ocide
I let you in too soon
How was I supposed to know what you would do
I treated you good, I treated you right
all I ever wanted was to talk and not fight
you locked you in, you locked me out
not even the courage to tell me what about
I let go and fell so hard
my broken heart is still covered in tar
I lost my head inside his bed
no more longing for something that's dead
klutz of all things, even in love
no more games I'm finally done.